Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Service Learning :]

Five Independent Service Opportunities

1. Take time to help out at a local recreation center.
2. Help out with multiple things at my Church
3. Read to younger kids at my little brother's school
4. Help out my siblings
5. Local Soup Kitchen

Six Ideas For School-wide Projects

1. Visit different elementary schools.
2. Make a Mural
3. Participate in different Food Drives etc.
4. Plant a flower bed in a specific area.
5. Clean the area
6. As a school raise money for those in need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.