Friday, October 5, 2007

iChip & the iDeal Society. [2]

I believe the iChip should be illegal. If we were ever to come down to even placing a chip into your brain, maybe you'd be all for it, but not me. OK, OK.. you can control computers, making your life extremely easier, but then again do you see the health risks you're putting upon yourself? Let's just say the iChip blew up in your brain, or even once you've gotten the chip placed in your brain it makes you act just a bit different. Yes technology, is nice.. but let's not let it take control of your life...

1 comment:

Jumana said...

Although I'm an IT student and I really love technology, but I totally agree with you.
We shouldn't let technology take control over our life. And about ichip -being legal or not- umm I don't know, I think deciding that is your job , lawyers ;)

Regards,
Jomana :)